Saturday 16 September 2017

Inquiry (Te Ao Maori-Te Orokohanga)

Inquiry (Te Ao Maori- Te Orokohanga )

Click on the link to watch Bayleigh and Bronzson's powerpoint of our inquiry. 

Powerpoint



Inquiry Process and Research

Our students used the following stages to research their inquiry questions relating to Te Ao Maori (Te Orokohanga). Our published research are hanging in the class, the draft research is in our tuhituhi books. 

We will improve our researching and inquiry skills!

Te ako pakirehua  My inquiry
I wonder…     Me whakaaro…
Words to help me write my inquiry questions.             
Whakamāramatia mai (Explain to me                      
Kōrerotia mai e pa ana ki… (Tell me)
Whakaahuatia  mai(describe)
Whakaatu mai (Show me)
Whakawhanuitia mai te.. (Give me more )

 Rapua
 Finding
Where will I find the answers to my questions?
Kei hea ngā puna parongo?

*internet, library, ask an expert, ask people, books, youtube, google…
* what are the key words in my question to begin my search?


Making Meaning
* Only use information to answer your questions.
*Make notes from your sources which answer your questions
*Summarise the information which answers your questions
*Where did you find this information?

Taking Action
Whakamahia te mahi


Reflecting Evaluating
Te Whakaaroaro


Waka 3- Have you learnt the Te Whakatipu Kakano mihi?

Mihi o Te Whanau Whakatipu kakano


Te korowai a te kaihanga


Te korowai a te rangimarie
Kua horaina mai i runga  i a mātau
Ko te wehi ki te atua me whakakororia tōna ingoa i ngā wā katoa
E te whare e tū nei
E te papa ki waho rā, tēnā kōrua
E te minita nau ano i whakatuwhera i tō tātau nei rangi, tēnā  koe
E ngā kaiako e whakatipu ana i nga kakano māori nei kua puawai i roto i tēnei ao hurihuri tēnā kōutou
E ngā tipu-a-Tane me ako, me mou hoki i ngā tikanga me ngā matauranga kua waihotia e ō tātou matua tipuna
Kia kaha rā tātou. He karanga tēnei ki ōku manu tioriori.
Tū mai whanau.


No comments:

Post a Comment